2-Place Trimmer Rack for Enclosed Trailers
- Carry 2 trimmers simply and securely with our 2-place enclosed trailer rack
- Trimmers sit horizontally in hooks and secure with lockable hasps
- Memory foam pads on rack hooks to prevent trimmer rotation
- Racks hook over the steel header at the top of the wall of your enclosed trailer
- Pre-drilled for easy installation
- Assembly hardware included
- Constructed of sturdy steel with a hammer gray and black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
1 Year Warranty.
EQUIPMENT NOT INCLUDED
Weight: 20 pounds
A Pack’em Original Design.UPC 818638001104
(UPC parts combined: 818638009858 & 818638000343 & 818638000527)
This sturdy, steel rack mounts securely to the wall of your enclosed trailer. Assemble your 2 place string trimmer rack by bolting the PK-6S and PK-6S2 together, then bolt hooks and rests according to directions. Determine where on the trailer wall to place the racks. The towers should be approximately 3 feet apart. Hang the towers with the hooks, then screw them to the wall using self tapping screws (not included) in the predrilled holes.
To use the rack, simply place your trimmers horizontally in the hooks. The hooks on one of the towers have integrated steel hasps. To secure trimmer in the rack, just fold the hasp over each trimmer and lock in place.