Open Trailer Side Rail Ladder Rack
Open Trailer Side Rail Ladder Rack is a Pack'em original designed to transport a ladder on the side rail of an open trailer.
- Rack makes ladders easier to access, making it ideal for your most frequently used ladder.
- Can also be used to transport long material such as: pipe, lumber, conduit, gutter, etc.
- Very easy and quick to install with simple hand tools and a drill. Assembly hardware is included.
- Ladder hooks are adjustable so the hooks can be set up for operator comfort and ease of use. The adjustment feature can also help with odd shaped ladders like A Frame ladders.
- Ladders can be staggered for a more level profile. Ladder hooks also have a welded-in gusset which provides extra strength and a place to thread a lock and chain to deter ladder theft (ladder, lock and chain are not included).
- Strap down bungees are included along with all assembly hardware.
- This product will increase productivity and ease of operation while potentially reducing the risk of injury.
- The entire assembly has our durable black and grey hammer paint powder coated finish that provides years and years of troubled free service. the rack is constructed of steel.
- The main c channel beams are 47 ¼ long and the channel is 1 x 2 x 1 there are five adjustment points on the beam where the ladder hooks are mounted. adjustment points are spaced approximately 12 apart.
- Ladder hooks are made of 1 x 2 rectangle stock and measure 5 ¾ x 6 ¼, so any ladder up to 6 ¼ wide will fit.
Weight: 25 poundsUPC 818638001708 (UPC parts combined: 818638001692 & 818638001715)
A Packem Original Design.