1-Place Trimmer Rack for Enclosed Trailers
- Carry 1 string trimmer simply and securely with our PK-6S trailer rack
- Trimmer sits horizontally in hooks and secures with lockable hasp
- Memory foam pads on rack hooks to prevent trimmer rotation
- Racks hook over the steel header at the top of the wall of your enclosed trailer
- Pre-drilled for easy installation
- Hardware for assembly is included
- Constructed of sturdy steel with a hammer gray and black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
1 Year Warranty
EQUIPMENT NOT INCLUDED
Weight: 14 pounds
A Pack’em Original Design.UPC 818638000350
(UPC parts combined: 818638009858 & 818638000343)
This sturdy, steel rack mounts securely to the wall of your enclosed trailer. Assemble towers with the hooks and rests according to directions. Determine where on your trailer wall you want to place the racks. The towers should be approximately 3 feet apart. Hang the towers with the hooks, then screw them to the wall using self tapping screws (not included) in the pre-drilled holes.
To use the rack, simply place your trimmer horizontally in the hooks. The hook on the tower has an integrated steel hasp. To secure your trimmer in the rack, just fold the hasp over the trimmer and lock in place.