Back Pack Blower, Trim Line & Cooler Rack for Open Trailers
- Racks have pre-cut holes for shovels to fit through
- Mounts to open trailer side rails and pre-drilled towers attach easily to the top and bottom side rails
- Constructed of sturdy steel and has a hammer gray and black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Will NOT fit Stihl Model BR-800. Please contact Pack'em for more information
- 1 back pack blower (adapter may be required)
- 1 round 3 or 5 gallon beverage cooler or pesticide sprayer
- 1 spool of 3 or 5 pound trimmer line
- Mounts to open trailer side rails
- Pre-drilled posts attach easily to the side rails of your open trailer
- Constructed of sturdy steel with a hammer gray and black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
1 Year warranty.
EQUIPMENT NOT INCLUDED
Weight: 24 pounds
A Pack’em Original Design.UPC 818638009865
UPC combined parts: 818638009865 & 818638009896
Backpack Blower Holder:
The backpack blower holder is designed to securely hang blower by the grab handle. Hang blower from the hook, then fold down the steel arm. Once the arm is properly positioned over the hook, lock it in place.
The following back pack blower models require an adapter:STIHL BR380, BR400 and BR420, require a PK-STIHL420 adapter.
STIHL BR550 BR600, Echo and Redmax models require a PK-STIHL/ECHO adapter
(Both adapters sold separately).
The following Back Pack Blowers do NOT require an additional bracket:ECHO - PB-265L, PB-500T, PB-755ST, PB-770H EFCO - SA-2062 DOLMAR - PB-7601-4 HUSQVARNA - 130-BTS, 350-BTS, 560-BTS, 570-BTS RED MAX - EBZ-5150, EBZ-6500, EBZ-7500, EBZ-8500 SHINDAWA - EB-802, EB-854
Beverage Cooler Holder:
The beverage cooler rack consists of a steel frame that supports the weight of a cooler with two adjustable straps to hold it in place. Rack is designed to hold a 3 or 5-gallon round cooler or pesticide sprayer.
Trimmer Line Holder:
Line holder will hold a 3 or 5 pound spool of trimmer line. Just slide the spool onto the center rod of the holder, then hook the rod back in place. Now your trimmer line is securely stored and easily accessible for quick, painless unwinding directly from the spool.