See Catcher Fits, Installation and Instructional Videos Below
- All steel panels are formed into the frame for a better fit and cleaner look
- Durable baked on powder coat finish outwears ordinary paint
- Tough welded framework with plated mounting pin assembly for ultra durability
- Large capacity, over 4 cubic feet
- One piece bottom for maximum life
- A Pack’em Original Design
- Grab Handle is NOT included with this catcher. Grab Handle can be purchased separately, Part # PKH-4
Weight: 27 pounds
Before buying a grass catcher call 570 226-6934 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change.
Your discharge opening MUST stick out farther then the rear wheel of the mower. If the discharge does NOT stick out farther then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit.
Additional required brackets are noted
Ariens - #2552XL Your discharge opening MUST stick out farther then the rear wheel of the mower.
This catcher fits:
Big Dog- Trooper
Country Clipper - Bracket PKB-CC required
Gravely - 2001 Thru 2005
Gravely - Pro 150 Series-Mid 90s - Bracket PKB-B required
Gravely - Pro 1548G - 2002
Gravely - Pro Stance Model #994134 52" - 2016
Gravely - Pro 150 Walk Behind 36"
Hustler - Fastrak Rider 54" 2016
Hustler - Commercial Zero Turn Fastrak SDX 2016 & after
Hustler - Commercial Zero Turn X One 2016 & after
Hustler - Residential Fastrak 2016 & after
Hustler - Stand-on Super S 2016 & after
Jacobsen - 2003 & after
Wright - Aero Core, Stander & Velky Walk Behinds
If the discharge does NOT stick out farther then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.
Ariens - #2552XL
Your discharge opening MUST stick out farther then the rear wheel of the mower.